Introduction to Italian Cookery
22 February 2020 @ 10:00 – 14:00
If you would like to learn how to cook Italian dishes at home? Come and join Mary Howells and Janet Williams for this new and exciting workshop. You will learn how to make Pasta Ponza, a tomato and pasta dish and Chicken Milanese along with a fennel sauce. This workshop will also make a wonderful gift experience if you are looking to buy a present for someone special.
[tabby title=”Learning Experience”]
What you will learn during the workshop:
- Use safe kitchen practice (Health & Safety; Food Safety);
- Prepare and make the Pasta Ponza dish;
- Prepare and make a Chicken Milanese with fennel sauce dish;
- Discuss ways of shopping economically; and
- Discuss safe storage of cooked foods.
[tabby title=”What you will take home”]
At the end of this workshop, you will take home;
You will make two Italian dishes. One you can eat for your lunch and the other, you will take home with you.
[tabby title=”Important Details”]
The Rural Skills Centre will provide;
- All ingredients to make your dishes will be provided.
- All facilities are accessible.
- Tea/Coffee and homemade cake will be provided.
- You will make your own lunch which will be eaten in the Tack Room.
- There is plenty of parking at the centre.
This workshop is suitable for;
This ‘Introduction to Italian Cookery’ workshop is suitable anyone with an interest learning how to cook Italian dishes at home. It is suitable for beginners as well as those who are happy to experiment in the kitchen.