Christmas Table Arrangement
7 December @ 10:00 – 13:00
On the farm, planning the festive table for Christmas dinner includes the table arrangement. We enjoy selecting suitable evergreen foliage from the hedgerows and unusual containers to create a table centrepiece. We always include a candle which we light to remember those who can’t be with us. Again, we are delighted to be working with creative team at The Florist of Cardiff to provide a workshop that will enable you to make your own Christmas Table Arrangement and impress friends and relatives with your floristry skills.
[tabby title=”Learning Experience”]
What you will learn during the workshop;
- Discuss the suitability of containers for a table top Christmas arrangement;
- Discuss the appropriateness of evergreen foliage used when making a table top arrangement;
- Select and prepare your container;
- Prepare and arrange foliage;
- Enhance the design using a Christmas theme;
- Follow health and safety procedures;
- Discuss relevant aftercare for your table top arrangement.
[tabby title=”What you will take home”]
At the end of this workshop, you will take home;
- A beautiful Christmas Table Arrangement.
[tabby title=”Important Details”]
The Rural Skills Centre will provide;
- All materials required to make your Christmas Table Arrangement;
- Tea/Coffee and Cake,
- Accessible facilities.
This workshop is suitable for;
- This workshop is suitable for all skill levels.