2 February 2020 @ 10:00 – 13:00
Bath time is my time. I like to enjoy a long soak and adding bath milk or a hand-made bath bomb provides a delicious touch of luxury at the end of a long day. Bath bombs make wonderful presents for friends and family. This workshop will show you how to transform ingredients traditionally kept in the country pantry into special, individualised gifts.[tabby title=”Learning Experience”]
What you will learn during the workshop;
- Examine the essential equipment used for bath bomb making:
- Discuss the characteristics and benefits of ingredients traditionally used;
- Experiment with essential/fragrance oils;
- Make a batch of bath bombs;
- Experiment with colour and to create themed bath bombs;
- Make a batch of themed bath bombs;
- Follow health and safety procedures;
- Experiment with creative ideas for gift wrapping bath bomb.
At the end of this workshop, you will take home;
- A batch of fragranced bath bombs without colour (approximately 4-6 bombs),
- A batch of coloured and fragranced bath bombs (approximately 4-6 bombs).
The Rural Skills Centre will provide;
- All materials for the day are provided,
- Tea/Coffee and lunch,
- Accessible facilities.
- Additional kits available to purchase on the day, should you wish to make additional bath bombs as gifts for friends and relatives.
This workshop is suitable for;
Adults, Beginner level
No previous experience required[tabby title=”Tutor”]